Just sharing again for those of you that actually look at it and take some recipes :) If you don't, just disregard!!!!
Monday- Chicken w/ Savory Herbed Rice
Tuesday- Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
Wednesday- Pork and Corn Stuffing Bake
Friday- Pizza (frozen) Night
Saturday- Finger Foods for E's bday party (5-7pm)
Pork and Corn Stuffing Bake
1 1/2 cups Pepperidge Farm® Cornbread Stuffing
OR Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1/2 cup whole kernel corn
1 small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
1/4 cup finely chopped celery
4 boneless pork chops, 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound)
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
· Stir the stuffing, soup, corn, onion and celery in a medium bowl. Spoon the stuffing mixture into a greased 9-inch pie plate. Top with the pork.
· Stir the brown sugar and mustard in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Spread the mixture on the pork.
· Bake at 400°F. for 30 minutes or until the pork is cooked through.
· Serving Suggestion: Serve with steamed sugar snap peas. For dessert serve a simple parfait: layer vanilla yogurt with chopped apples and grapes.
Chicken with Savory Herbed Rice
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 pound)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 3/4 cups Swanson® Chicken Stock
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
1 1/2 cups uncooked instant white rice
1 cup frozen peas
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
· Season the chicken with the garlic powder and black pepper.
· Cook the chicken in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
· Heat the stock and thyme in the skillet over medium-high heat to a boil. Stir in the rice. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the peas. Return the chicken to the skillet. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Stir the cheese into the rice before serving.
Slow Cooker Beef and Noodles
1 pound beef for stew, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed French Onion Soup
Hot cooked egg noodles
· Place the beef into a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker. Stir the soups in a small bowl. Pour the soup mixture over the beef.
· Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours* or until the beef is fork-tender. Serve the beef mixture over the noodles.
· *Or on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.