Friday, March 25, 2011

Disney!

So excited to find that someone Seth went to bible college with now works at Disney and has offered us four free park hopper passes!!!! If you know me, you know how much of a Disney nerd I am! Having grown up in Florida, I love EVERYTHING Disney and have imparted that love to my boys.

Now we just need to decide when we'll head that way. We can go as early as April 3rd or as late as my fall break in September. The only thing about April is that it's one of Disney's busiest times of year and during the summer, it's way hot. Since Eli isn't two yet I'm not sure how he'll handle the extreme heat. Last time we took him he was right over a year old and the middle of the summer. He did okay I guess. But either way, it's free!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing to consider is where to stay! Should we stay at the park somewhere or a preferred Disney site or some where else? We'll also either do Sea World for a day or Universal. The boys have never been to Universal. I guess it all just depends on how much money we have whenever we go. We're trying so hard to get debt free and as much as I love Disney, I don't want to jeopardize that...which is why I'm so excited about the opportunity to visit for free!!!! I didn't think we'd darken Disney's doorstep for at least two more years! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: